Last updated on October 22nd, 2020 at 07:20 am
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Revised Time table (1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem ) Nov 2020 (Spell-3) :- JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Exam Timetable Nov-2020 Revised Information Have Been Announced By The JNTUH University. So, All The Students Seeking JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Exam Timetable Nov-2020 Revised Notification Can Now Check It As It Has Been Made Available On 3-10-2020 By The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad.
JNTUH Exam Schedule 2020 –Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has released the JNTUH revised Exam Schedule nov 2020 online at the university official website. The University has released the time table for even semester exam 2019-20. Students can view and print the JNTUH Time Table online. The link to check JNTUH 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Exam Schedule is mentioned on this page. Appearing students must register for the semester exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for JNTUH 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Exam Schedule 2020.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Exam Timetable Nov-2020 Revised
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Category||JNTUH Exam Timetable Revised|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Exam Timetable Nov-2020 Revised. So, Students Can Download the Updated Timetable From Below Link. Below We Have Provided Updated Timetable. According TO New Timetable Exam Will Start From 12-10-2020 And Conclude On 16-10-2020.
Don’t Forget To Share This Info Of JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Exam Timetable Nov-2020 Revised. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them to Check Their JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm Exam Timetable Nov-2020 Revised. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
How to Check the JNTUH Exam Schedule 2020?
Biju Patnaik University of Technology Time Table been released online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the JNTUH Exam Schedule
- Visit the official JNTUH website, www.jntuh.ac.in.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (JNTUH ) official page will open.
- Click on ‘Examination’ section and select ‘Exam Schedule’ from the dropdown list.
- Now, enter your exam session, course, branch, semester/ year.
- Click on ‘View’ and check your exam schedule.
- Click on ‘Print’ to print the exam schedule for future use.
Printed Details on JNTUH Exam Schedule 2020
Check out the list of printed details on the Biju Patnaik University of Technology Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
Important Instructions for Students appearing for Exam
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
JNTUH conducts semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year question papers.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
JNTUH Admit Card 2020
JNTUH Admit card is released online at the official website. The University releases the admit card only for the eligible students. Admit Card is an important document for all the students to carry on each day of the exam. It holds the information like student name, roll number/ registration number, subject name & code, exam centre (optional), etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and keep it safe and also carry it along with a college id card on the day of the exam.