RRB Junior Engineer Exam Analysis 2019 -JE 22th May Asked Question 1st Shift: Dear students RRB Jr. Engineer J.E Exam 2019 has been started from 22nd May, 2019 and today the first shift has been completed . In this article, we will MAKE A complete ANALYSIS Of the RRB JE 22 May examinations and also provide Questions asked in Examination .
डियर स्टूडेंट्स आरआरबी जूनियर इंजीनियर जेल एग्जाम 2019 का आयोजन 22 मई 2019 से शुरू हो चुका है और आज 22 मई को पहली शिफ्ट का एग्जाम कंप्लीट हो चुका है इस आर्टिकल में हम आरआरबी जेई 22 मई एग्जाम का फुल एनालिसिस करेंगे साथ ही एग्जाम में पूछे गए प्रश्न भी आपको उपलब्ध करवाएंगे
Those candidates who have their exam in subsequent slots must go through this space as it will help them in knowing the pattern followed this year i.e. what kind of questions were asked, their difficulty level, etc. So, without wasting much time, let us get straight to the analysis:
About RRB J.e Exam Scheme :
- Duration of CBT: 90 minutes (120 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with scribe)
- Number of Questions: 100
- Section wise Marks: As published in the No:03/2018 in websites of RRBs on 29-12- 2018 at Para 13.1
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer
- Asian Games 2018 was held in?
- Who is the Chairman of ICC? Shansank manohar
Davis Cup Winner?
CM of Odisha – Naveen Patnaik
First World Cup was held in ? England 1975
CM of Karnataka – Kumaraswami
Which is the cleanest Railway Station in India? – South Central Railway
Oscar Award 2019 for Best actor – Rami Malek
Formula of Washig Soda – Na2CO3
CEO of ICICI Bank- Sandeep Bakshi
Latititude of Eqater – 0 degree
Ease of doing business – Andhra Pradesh
How many Lok Sabha seats in Punjab?
Year of Runway Book was written about?
- Capital of Sweden – Stockholm
RRB JE Exam Analysis (Shift-1, Shift-2, Shift-3) – 22nd May 2019
RRB JE Exam 2019 Analysis & Question Asked (All Shifts) – 22nd May 2019.Questions Asked in RRB JE 22nd May 2019.RRB JE Exam Analysis (Shift-1, Shift-2, Shift-3)-22nd May 2019.As we all know that RRB Junior Engineer Exam 2019 has been started from today(22nd May 2019).All those candidates who’s exam in upcoming shifts eagerly waiting for the exam analysis and reviews.Today is the first day of RRB JE Exam 2019.So Good Luck for all the aspirants.
- Longest serving Indian President – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Floating National Park is in? Kambi nanjo
- Currency of Bangladesh – Taka
- IPL 2019 was won by – Mumbai Indians
- CIC Chairman- Sudheer Bhargawa
- Odissi dance belongs to which State? – Odisha
- PM of Iran – Hasan Rouhani
RRB JE Exam Review : General Science
- Life Science(Biology)
RRB JE Exam Analysis : General Awareness
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Wuler Lake is in? J&K
- Lok Sabha seat of MP
- Jay Lalita’s Party Name – AIDMK
- ICC world Cup venue- England and Wales
- AICTE Head- Anil Shastrbudhe
- First women to receive Nobel Prize – Mother Teresa
- DRDO Chairman – Satish Reddy
- Capital of Kazakhstan? Nur-Sultan
- BCCI Chairman
- which Railway Station got Green ISO certification -Guwahati
- Economic Advisor of India- Kalyan
- Cyclone Fani – came when n where?
- China Currency – Chinese yuan (CNY)/ Renminbi (RMB)
- SEBI Chairman- Ajay Tyagi