Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:25 am
HPU Revaluation Form 2020 Last Date, HP University Online Form Filling Procedure @www.hpuniv.ac.in Rechecking Form Himachal Pradesh University Revaluation Form
All students who are not happy with their marks in Himachal Pradesh University main examination and think that they deserve more marks than they have obtained in examination, then they can apply for HPU Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2020 online
HPU Revaluation Form 2020
HP University Rechecking Form for UG and PG courses have been declared on the official website. Students who were not satisfied with their marks Form and applied for revaluation are waiting for Himachal Pradesh University Rechecking Form 2020. We would like to inform such students that Himachal Pradesh University revaluation Form are available on the official website. Normally, Himachal Pradesh University declares their Rechecking Form within one month from the date of application. Scroll down for more updates. Direct links and guidelines to check HPU revaluation Form 2020.
How to apply online for HPU Revaluation Form 2020 & Required Documents:
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes then you can follow the upcoming steps.
- Most of the time, University invites application for rechecking within seven days after the result declaration.
- The student should be filled out an application within HPU deadline using the offline or online method. (Note – Offline apply method may not be available in all universities or colleges. So check out before proceeding next step).
- Now check out your branch and year link on HPU website or click on direct apply online form.
- Before apply online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Select your branch and year like that UG—-> BA—->1st Year Exam.
- Complete basic information and attach required documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as soft copy. If you haven’t owned a PC or computer, then take a printout for future use