Last updated on July 9th, 2020 at 09:32 pm
IGNOU Grade Card 2020 — Check TEE BCA/MCA/BDP/MPB Grade Card Status @ ignou.ac.in :- grade card ignou, ignou bdp grade card, ignou bed grade card, ignou copdpt grade card, ignou grade card, ignou grade card 2020, ignou grade card bdp, ignou grade card bed, ignou grade card calculator, ignou grade card dec 2020, ignou grade card dec 2020 bdp, IGNOU Grade Card for all programmes, ignou grade card june 2020, ignou grade card mca, ignou grade card mcom, ignou grade card result, ignou grade card status
IGNOU Grade Card 2020
IGNOU Grade Card 2020 – Grade card IGNOU – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will release the report card IGNOU 2020 in the third week of February 2020 to the end term examination carried out 2 to the December 30, 2020. The National Open University Indira Gandhi has released the IGNOU 2020 level map for the June 2020 review on August 14, 2020, in online mode. Applicants can view their IGNOU 2020 degree card by entering their registration number Article Updated on 31st March 2020. In addition to the IGNOU 2020 quality map, IGNOU has published the results of the final review of June 2020.
Indira Gandhi Open University has announced the June IGNOU TEE Results online. Candidates can check the results of IGNOU 2020 from the links provided on this page or from officials. IGNOU 2020 results from the final June exam have been released for B.Ed, BDP, MA, BA. etc. The final semester exams in June are held between June 1 and June 29, 2020. According to the official term, the IGNOU term in June 2020 is attended by nearly 7.59,380 students. The IGNOU TEE exam in June 2020 was conducted at 910 examination centers, including 123 prison centers for inmates and 16 centers abroad.
ignou.ac.in grade card 2020 MPS, MHD, MAPC Mcom BA BCA BDP
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam||TEE Dec 2019|
|Courses||MPS, MHD, MAPC Mcom BA BCA BDP etc|
|Exam time||December 2019|
What is the meaning of “Not Completed” in the IGNOU grade card?
“Not completed” can have a few reasons. Most common reasons for not completed status are either
- Marks not Updated
- The assignment is not submitted by the student.
- The student hasn’t participated in the TEE exam.
- Student failed
Failure is the most common reason among all. IGNOU BCA holds the record of the most failed exams by any courses. So if your grade status is showing this, you need to find the reason by doing a little research.
- Qualitative Grade level:
In qualitative level the candidates who got a letter grade from ‘A to E’ must have a specific value.
- As if a candidate scores ‘A’ then it signifies that the candidate have excellent performance.
- As if a candidate scores ‘B’ then it signifies that the candidate have very good performance.
- As if a candidate scores ‘C’ then it signifies that the candidate has good performance.
- As if a candidate scores ‘D’ then it signifies that the candidate has satisfactory performance.
- As if a candidate scores ‘E’ then it signifies that the candidate have unsatisfactory performance.
- Point Grade Level:
The candidates will get points on the basis of the quality grade level and have specific points for each grade. The highest point grade earned by a student is 5.
- As if the candidate has ‘A’ grade then he/she will get 5 points.
- As if the candidate has ‘B’ grade then he/she will get 4 points.
- As if the candidate has ‘C’ grade then he/she will get 3 points.
- As if the candidate has ‘D’ grade then he/she will get 2 points.
- As if the candidate has ‘E’ grade then he/she will get 1 point.
How to get the IGNOU Grade Card online ?
- Initially, the candidates must go to the official website ‘www.ignou.ac.in’.
- Now clicks on the option ‘download online scorecard’.
- Now there are many scorecards for various courses to select your course.
- Now a new page will open then fill the details required like enrollment number.
- Now press the submit option and take the print out.
|Official Link||Click Here|