RRB Group D Recruitment Notification 2019 for 10,0000 Vacancies – Check Result, Exam Dates Here!! –The most awaited Railway RRB Group D Result is out! Railways Recruitment Board had released the official notification announcing the Railway RRB Group D Recruitment to fill 10,0000 vacancies. This is a golden chance to grab a well-secured job in the Indian Railways. Read further to know all about this Railway RRB Group D Recruitment which is the latest sensation of all the recruitment drives this year.
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment Notification 2019 – Important Dates
As Railway released the RRB Group D recruitment 2019, here are some important dates which you should keep in mind. The online application started on 12 march 2019. The tentative date for the written exam was June/July 2019
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Applications||12th MARH 2019 at 5 AM|
|Last Date of Online Applications||12 MAY 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||12 MAY 2019|
|Date of Exam||June/July 2019|
|Admit Card Download Date||4 Days before the exam date|
RRB Group D Recruitment Notification 2019,2020 – Vacancies
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment has been announced to fill about 100000 vacancies. Given below are the Railway RRB Group D Vacancies with state – wise & category – wise distribution. You can check the number of vacancies for all states including Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bangalore & Chennai.
Note :- Latest Vacancies Chart Update on 12 March ….Wait & Check Below Last Vacancies Info
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
RRBs conduct eligibility verification with reference to original documents after you qualify all the stages of exams and are shortlisted for Document Verification. RRB may reject your candidature at any stage of the recruitment process in case they find that you do not fulfill the requisite criteria. If you are already appointed by the time RRB finds out then you will be removed from service immediately. So make sure you do follow these age limit and educational qualifications:
A. Age Limit Eligibility (as on 12.03.2019)
- Minimum Age – 18 years
The lower limit of Date of Birth – Not later than 01.07.2000.
- Maximum Age – 33 years
The Upper limit of Date of Birth – Not earlier than 02.07.1984 (UR) 02.07.1983 (OBC Non-creamy layer) 02.07.1979 (for SC/ST).
1. If you are eligible for age relaxation on more than one ground, you will be granted the highest age relaxations (not cumulative).
2. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
3. PWD candidates applying against UR vacancies will be allowed age relaxation applicable for UR PWD only.
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||5 Years|
|2.||OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 Years|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen||3 years + service rendered|
|4.||PWD (UR)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|5.||Domiciled in J&K during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
B. Educational Qualification Eligibility
- 10th Pass from Institution recognized by NCVT / SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (As per the latest IR notification, ITI has become non-mandatory for Group D recruitment) OR
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th Pass plus ITI from Institution recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
C. Medical Eligibility for Group D
- You need to have a Distance vision of 6/9, 6/12, 6/18 according to the post you are applying for.
- You need to be generally fit in all physical aspects in order to carry out your duties efficiently.
RRB Group D Recruitment Notification – Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2019
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Stage 1. RRB Group D CBT
Railways CBT for group D is the first stage of selection and will be based on the following pattern:
|Sections||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20|
- Negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices (4 options).
Stage 2. RRB Group D – PET
On qualifying the Group D CBT you will have to appear for PET. Important points about PET:
- The Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature.
- Twice the no. of category-wise vacancies will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Male Candidates should be able to:
- Lift & carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes 15 seconds in one chance.
- Female Candidates should be able to:
- Lift & carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes 40 seconds in one chance.
Stage 3. RRB Group D – Document Verification
- Based on your performance in the CBT subject to your qualifying in PET, you will be called for document verification.
- Thereafter, the final selection will be made.
RRB Group D Application Status/Admit Card Download
To download your RRB Group D Admit Card, follow the steps as given below:
- Click your region’s link.
- Enter your Registration No. & DOB.
- Put the given Captcha and click ‘Login’.
- You will be able to see your Application Status.
|RRB Group D Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Bhubaneshwar||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Secunderabad||Click Here|
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
General/OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female – Rs 250/-
Railway RRB Group D Salary and Pay Scale 2019
Pay Scale – Rs. 18,000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.
|Scale||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Grade Pay – Entry Level|
Other benefits – Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8 km, DA, HRA, TPA (Transport allowance), Night Duty Allowance, Overtime allowance, and many more benefits.
Note: Your Final Salary will be the Total of your Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TPA.
To know more about Railway RRB Group D Salary, Pay Scale, Perks & Career click the link below: