Last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 06:57 am
RPSC 2nd-grade teacher Bharti notification 2019 is likely to publish soon by Board. A number of candidates are waiting for this recruitment, Candidates who are waiting for Rajasthan 2nd Grade teacher Bharti 2019 are informed that RPSC has not published any updates regarding the 2nd-grade teacher vacancy notification. Students are advised to be in touch with the official website or OID team to get the latest updates on the RPSC 2nd-grade Bharti notification 2019. Details regarding Rajasthan 2nd grade teacher Bharti 2019 are provided below like eligibility criteria and exam pattern. Candidates should check RPSC 2nd grade syllabus and the latest exam pattern.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Bharti Selection Process
Candidates who are going to apply for Rajasthan 2nd grade teacher Bharti must check it’s a selection process.
- Written Test [Link to download Syllabus and Exam pattern is given below]
- Written Test Cut off List
- Interview [Check Tips and Tricks for Interview]
- Documents Verification [List of Required Documents for Verification Process]
- Final Cut off List.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exams Pattern
As we know that the RPSC 2nd-grade recruitment process will start with a written test. Students who want to apply for Rajasthan 2nd grade Bharti 2019 have to appear in the written test. So exams pattern the important thing to prepare for writing. For such students, we have provided the latest exam pattern for RPSC 2nd-grade exams.
RPSC 2nd Grade 1st paper Exams Pattern
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural & general knowledge of Rajasthan||80|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|General knowledge of world and India||60|
- The question paper will carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- The duration of the question paper will be 2.00 hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
- The paper shall include the above-mentioned subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them.
RPSC 2nd Grade 2nd paper Exams Pattern
- The question paper will carry a maximum of 300 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 Hours 30 Minutes
- The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
- Paper may include the above subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them.