• Advertisement Date – 24-April-2018
• Starting Date – 25/04/2018
• Last Date – 24/05/2018
• Fee Payment Last Date – 25-May-2018
• Admit Card – will be updated soon
• Exam Date – will be updated soon
exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates
The candidate should pass 10th standard from
approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will
be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational
qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated
as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:– The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be
required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a
recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State
Government/ University/ Boards etc.,
(As on 01-April-2018)
Constable – 18-25 years
Sub Inspector – 21-27 years
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference
will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one
post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining
posts will be forfeited.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case candidate apply with grades is liable for disqualification of application.
8. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post