Last updated on October 22nd, 2020 at 06:49 am
MBOSE Improvement 2020 Dates, Fees, HSLC, HSSLC Revaluation Online Form Apply :- All failed candidates apply online for HSLC, HSSLC recounting and photocopies of answer sheets. MBOSE released 10th & HSSLC Improvement Re-evaluation Online Form here. Apply Online Now @mbose.in
MBOSE Improvement 2020
The Board of Secondary Education, Meghalaya is providing you with another opportunity to score well in these improvement exams. All those students, who worked really hard in their previous MBOSE HSSLC exam, but didn’t score well, who have qualified their exam but they could not live up to their expectation, for all of those students, MBOSE has introduced the MBOSE improvement exams. MBOSE improvement exam for class HSLC & class HSSLC is a platform where all the students, can give the paper again and try to score good marks. With MBOSE Improvement Exam improve your MBOSE HSLC & HSSLC result and explore the career opportunities after HSSLC. To know more about the MBOSE Improvement exam for class HSSLC, read the complete article.
The Application Forms for the Improvement Exam 2020 are released on _ August 2020. Candidates who have passed the board exam but are not satisfied with the score secured can opt for this option. It should be noted that the only those candidates will be eligible to qualify for this exam who have qualified the board exams. For the MBOSE Improvement exam 2020, the student has to follow up the prescribed procedure as per defined by MBOSE which includes filing up the Improvement form has been made available by the examination conducting body of the Board.
Short Overview of MBOSE Improvement 2020
|Main Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Meghalaya Board|
|Name of Class||SSLC HSSLC Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking|
|Date of Final Exams||March and April 2020|
|Category of Exam form||Available in July 2020|
|Page Category||Exam form|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2020|
mbose.in HSLC HSSLC Revaluation Online Form , time table, dates
The candidates who appeared for the MBOSE Exam for session 2020 can now check their score. Board of Secondary Education, Meghalaya released the class HSSLC and HSLC result on their official website on 9th July 2020. Since board exams are considered to be the gateway to good colleges, the marks secured are quite important here. There must be cases where the student might feel that they scored below expectations and their estimation of the marks is very much different from what they secured. For such cases, MBOSE provides an opportunity where the students can appear for the board exams once again in order to improve their marks.
Also Check : MBOSE Rechecking Result 2020
Important Dates – MBOSE Improvement / Revaluation Form, Exam
|Availability of MBOSE Improvement Exam Form for Class 10th & HSSLC||October 2020|
|Last Date for MBOSE Improvement Exam Form 2020 for Class 10th & HSSLC||November 2020|
|Improvement Exam for MBOSE Class 10th||February- March 2020|
|Improvement Exam for MBOSE Class HSSLC||February- April 2020|
|Declaration of result for Both the Exams||August 2020|
MBOSE Improvement Exam 2020 Rules
- The candidates passed in 2019 -20 can apply for the improvement examination.
- Students can choose more than one subject for improvement.
- The application fee may increase as per the number of the subject chosen.
- After the MBOSE improvement exam 2020 result, you can prefer the latest result or improvement result.
- The application fee is Rs. 200 for all candidates.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode or via challan.
|The Number of Subjects||Fee (In Rs.)|
|Exam Fee for five Subjects under All India Scheme.
Exam Fee for Five Subjects under Delhi Scheme.
|Fee for additional six Subjects under All India Scheme.
Fee for additional six Subjects under Delhi Scheme.
|Fee for the practical exam under All India Scheme.
Fee for the practical exam under Delhi Scheme.
Online procedure for MBOSE Improvement Exam form 2020
- Visit the official website, mbose.in
- Enter your 2017 MBOSE Roll Number in the first text box.
- Enter your 5 digit school number in the second text box. In case you appeared as a private candidate and don’t have a school number, then you have to enter 99999.
- Enter your examination centre number; please refer to your 2020 MBOSE admit card for this.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ and fill up your details.
- Make the payment online or through E-Challan from the respective bank.
- Note down your “Application Number” and “Roll Number”.
- Follow the instructions on the “Confirmation Page”