Last updated on September 14th, 2020 at 05:31 am
JNTUK Revaluation Form 2020 Last Date,Process to Apply JNTUK R13,R14,R16 RC/RV Form Online @jntuk.edu.in ,JNTUK Revaluation form Apply Online for UG PG. JNTUK 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 B.Pharm B.Tech B.Arch BCA course
All students who are not happy with their marks in JNTUK main examination and think that they deserve more marks than they have obtained in examination, then they can apply for JNTUK Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2020 online
JNTUK Revaluation Form 2020
JNTU Kakinada Rechecking Form for UG and PG courses have been declared on the official website. Students who were not satisfied with their marks Form and applied for revaluation are waiting for JNTUK Rechecking Form 2020. We would like to inform such students that JNTUK revaluation Form are available on the official website. Normally, JNTUK declares their Rechecking Form within one month from the date of application. Scroll down for more updates. Direct links and guidelines to check JNTUK revaluation Form 2020.
How to apply online for JNTUK Revaluation Form 2020 & Required Documents:
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes then you can follow the upcoming steps.
- Most of the time, University invites application for rechecking within seven days after the result declaration.
- The student should be filled out an application within JNTUK deadline using the offline or online method. (Note – Offline apply method may not be available in all universities or colleges. So check out before proceeding next step).
- Now check out your branch and year link on JNTUK website or click on direct apply online form.
- Before apply online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Select your branch and year like that UG—-> BA—->1st Year Exam.
- Complete basic information and attach required documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as soft copy. If you haven’t owned a PC or computer, then take a printout for future use