Last updated on December 3rd, 2020 at 05:18 am
MP TET Admit Card 2020 is yet to release by the Madhya Pradesh Board on its official website peb.mp.gov.in Find all the details here and download the MP TET Admit Card 2020 through the direct official link provided below. Candidates can get the upcoming events details like exam schedule, admit card release date, interview schedule dates, document verification schedule, exam results, exam pattern as well as important official notification, related to MP TET Admit Card 2020 instantly from our page www.goldeneraeducation.com
MP TET Admit Card 2020
MP TET Admit Card 2020 yet to be released by the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test on 1st January 2020 on its official website peb.mp.gov.in MP TET Admit Card 2020 will be available in online mode only. Candidates who are successfully applied for MP TET Exam 2020 can download their Admit Card from the direct official link. The MP TET Exam 2020 is scheduled to be held in January 2020. Candidates can check their roll number and allotted Exam center from the MP TET Admit Card 2020.
MP TET Admit Card 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), the conducting body of MP Primary Teacher (MP TET) will release the MP TET Hall Ticket once the application process is over. Candidates can download the admit card of MP TET 2020 from the official website by using their Registration Number and One Time Password.
Candidates must carry a valid MP TET 2020 admit card to appear for the written exam. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the offline based exam. The direct link to download the MP TET admit card will be updated in this article after the official release.
MP TET Admit Card 2020: Everything You Need To Know
Let us have an overview of MP TET 2020:
|Name of the Exam||MP Primary Teacher (MP TET) 2019|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Purpose of the Exam||Selection of Teachers for Primary and Upper Primary Level|
|Type of Exam||State-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-Based)|
|Number of Stages||One|
|Number of Papers||Two|
MP TET Admit Card 2020: MP TET Important Dates
let’s look at the MP TET schedule/MP TET important dates:
|Availability of MP TET 2020 Admit Card||22th sept 2020|
|Exam Date||26th September|
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||September/October 2020|
|Last Date to Send Objections||To be announced soon|
|Issue of Final Answer Key||To be announced soon|
|MP TET Result 2020||To be announced soon|
How To Download MP TET Admit Card?
Follow the steps as under to access the admit card of MP TET 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website: peb.mp.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Under “CANDIDATE SERVICES”, click on ‘MP Teacher Eligibility Test’.
- – 3rd Step: Now, click on ‘MP TET Admit Card’.
- – 4th Step: Enter the valid Registration Number, One Time Password and Captcha.
- – 5th Step: After entering the required details, click on the “Login” button.
- – 6th Step: Your MP TET Call Letter will appear on the screen. Check all details specified on the MP TET admit card 2019.
- – 7th Step: Download and take two or three printouts of the same for examination purposes.
After the release of MP TET 2020 Admit Card for the written examination, candidates should download it as early as possible. They shouldn’t wait until the day of the exam to download it as there will be huge traffic to the website at the last moment and the site may not open.
Details Mentioned On MP TET Admit Card
Candidates need to check the details mentioned on the admit card of MP TET to make sure that there are no mistakes. In case of any errors, candidates must contact the official authority of MP TET to rectify them.
The following details will be mentioned on the MP TET admit card 2020:
- a. Candidate’s Name
- b. Roll Number / Registration Number
- c. Father’s Name
- d. Date of Birth
- e. Category
- f. Exam Date & Time
- g. Venue & Address of the MP TET
- h. General Instructions
In case, there is an error in the details mentioned on the admit card, like spelling error in the name of the candidate, wrong date of birth, etc., candidates must contact with the official authority as early as possible and get it rectified.
Documents To Be Taken Along With MP TET Admit Card 2020
It is mandatory to carry any one of the following photo IDs along with the MP TET admit card to appear for the exam. If any candidate fails to carry a valid photo ID, they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
NOTE: Candidates should also carry 2-3 passport size photo with them. It should be the same as the one on the admit card. Candidates should also take the necessary stationery items with them.
How To Recover MP TET Registration Number or Password?
If any candidate forgets their Registration Number or Password, they can retrieve the details by following the steps provided below:
- – 1st Step: Go to the MPPEB website – peb.mp.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Search and click on the MP TET 2019 Admit Card download link.
- – 3rd Step: Now, click on the ‘Registered User Login’ button and then click on the ‘Forget Registration Number’ link.
- – 4th Step: Fill the necessary details carefully such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- – 5th Step: The registration number will be sent to the email ID or mobile (SMS) after clicking on the “Submit” button.
MP TET Admit Card 2020: General Guidelines
Candidates must go through the instructions provided below to avoid any kind of hassles on the day of the exam:
- Candidates should not carry any piece of paper except MP TET admit card to the exam hall.
- Electronic devices, Calculators, Sunglasses, etc.are also not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates can leave the exam hall only after the completion of the entrance exam.
- The exam authorities will not provide any extra time to any of the candidates. So, candidates should complete the examination within the given time.
MP TET Exam Centres 2020
MPPEB will conduct the MP Primary Teacher across all 75 districts in Madhya Pradesh:
MP TET 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are the FAQs about MP TET 2020:
Q1: How many times a candidate can appear for the MP TET Exam?
A1: There is no limit to the number of times a candidate can appear for the exam. A qualified person can also appear for the exam to improve his/her score.
Q2: What will be the medium of MP TET question paper?
A2: The question paper will be in Hindi and English.
Q3: Can I get the MP TET 2020 admit card by post or courier?
A3: No, you have to download the admit card in the online mode only by entering your Registration Number and Password.
Q4: Can I change the exam centre after the issue of the admit card?
A4: No, the exam authority will not accept any request for change of exam centre after the issue of the MP TET admit card.
Q5: Will MP TET admit card be needed after the conclusion of the examination?
A5: Yes, the admit card should be retained by the candidates until the completion of the recruitment process.
Q6: How can I ensure that my admit card for the MP TET is valid?
A6: You have to check if all the details printed on the admit card are correct. If your admit card is error-free, then it is a valid one.