Last updated on December 3rd, 2020 at 05:23 am
SCOLE Regular/private Registration 2020-21: State Council for Open and Lifelong Education which is also known as Kerala state open school is one of the largest state open school in India. The State Council for Open and Lifelong Education (SCOLE) offers education to many students through the means of Open and Distance Learning (ODL). Every year, the officials of SCOLE will release the SCOLE Regular/private Registration Form through online mode for the students of Plus One & Plus two.
Students who wish to secure an admission in State Council for Open and Lifelong Education must fill up the application form before the deadline with all the required details. SCOLE has namely four streams where students can apply for online Regular/private Registration in the Kerala state open school. In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information regarding the SCOLE Regular/private Registration Procedure 2020-21. Read on to find out.
SCOLE Regular/private Registration 2020-21
Before getting into the details of SCOLE Regular/private Registration , let’s have an overview of SCOLE:
|Institute Name||State Council for Open and Lifelong Education|
|Education Type||State open Education|
|Level of the exam||National level|
Kerala State Open School Registration 2020
The application form will be available on the official website- scolekerala.org and the candidates are also advised to check this website for all the updates regarding registration form for SCOLE exams. Candidates can get the registration form 2020 by going to the SCOLE Kerala website. The registration process is very important for the candidates in order to appear for the examination. Candidates can check out the prospectus on the official website for more information.
|Name of Board||State Council for Open and Lifelong Education|
|Popularly known as||SCOLE|
|Registration Form Release Date||1st June 2020|
|Registration Form Last Date (Without Fine)||27th July 2020|
|Registration Form Last Date (With Fine)||2nd November 2020|
|Type of Registration||Private & Regular|
- Scole plus one registration: Students must have passed class 8 attested by Gazetted Officer and the minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years.
- Scole plus two registration: Candidates who wish to secure an admission in class 12 must have passed their class 10 from a recognized university, and the minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years.
SCOLE Regular/private Registration Details
Candidates who wish to secure an admission in SCOLE can fill up the Regular/private Registration form in online mode only and must register themselves. The registration of SCOLE Regular/private Registration can be done in any of the following acknowledgment:
- Students can visit the official website directly that is scolekerala.org to register themselves.
- Candidates can visit the nearest study or faculty center to register.
- Students can also visit the nearest SCOLE Regional center to fill up the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can also make use of Common Service Centers which are under Govt to register.
Once the candidate is registered, the SCOLE Regular/private Registration is valid for five years, and a student can take 9 or less than 9 chances to complete the course in SCOLE Regular/private Registration period.
SCOLE Registration Procedure
How To Fill SCOLE Application Form?
- – 1st Step: Candidates first need to go to the official website of SCOLE for Secondary and Senior Secondary. Click on the “Register” button and follow the below procedure.
Enter the Basic details like
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number, Email ID, and Course.
After entering an OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email ID.
Enter Permanent Address and Correspondence Address
Enter Other Information like
- Social Category/Caste
- Type of Disability
- Medium of Study
- Guardian’s/Institution’s Name
- Your Previous Qualification
Enter Xth Board exam details like
- Year of Passing
- Roll Number
After filling all the details, tick the Declaration.
- – 2nd Step: Optional Details
- – 3rd Step: Subjects – Choose the Subjects that you want to apply for.
- – 4th Step: Study Centers – You need to select any three study centres according to your preferences.
- – 5th Step: Document Upload – These are the documents that you need to upload
- – 6th Step: Review the details filled in the application form.
- – 7th Step: Now Process the fee payment and click on register.
- – 8th Step: The page will be directed to the acknowledgment page and candidates are advised to take printouts for future reference.