Last updated on November 27th, 2020 at 06:15 am
LBS Kerala Allotment list 2020 for BSc Nursing , Paramedical Courses 1st 2nd 3rd Counselling, Rank List :- The LBS Kerala Center for Science and Technology has released the Third Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time with reference to the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination– 2020 (LBS Kerala ) for Bsc Nursing, Para Medical (PM) 2020. The Department has issued respect of organizing 1st 2nd 3rd round of e-counseling & Seat Allotment for the students information submitted by whom have been found to be proper / correct for admission in LBS Kerala 2020 Bsc Nursing & Paramedical courses.
LBS Kerala Allotment list 2020
The LBS Kerala Center for Science and Technology candidates who have successfully given the examination on these dates are waiting for the Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time. Candidates who have given the examination LBS Kerala -2020 examination Bsc Nursing and Paramedical may able to download the information related to the Rank and the Counselling schedule on its official website. We are closely paying attention to the every activity of the LBS Kerala Center for Science and Technology and will confer every detailed updates to our visitors. The LBS Kerala Center is going to display the third counseling & seat allotment list through the official website.
LBS BSc Nursing/Pharmacy Second Allotment : 7.11.2020
First and Second Allotment Admission date: on or before 10.11.2020 5pm
LBS Kerala BSc Nursing , Paramedical Allotment 2020— Overview
|Online Registration & Choice Filling dates||November 2020|
|Seat Allocation and Issuance of Allotment results||November 2020|
|Reporting for Documents Verification & Admission at related Reporting Center||November 2020|
LBS Kerala Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is also known as LBS Kerala Center for Science and Technology conducts every year the entrance examination of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (LBS Kerala ) for Para Medical (PM) and BSC Nursing (Paramedical ). In 2020 it had already released the official notification for the LBS Kerala -2020 for PM and Paramedical Courses.
LBS Kerala Paramedical 1st-2nd-3rd Allotment 2020
The candidates are here by informed that the Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time for the LBS Kerala -2020 for Bsc Nursing and Paramedical has not been displayed the LBS Kerala on its official website. Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time will be soon declared by the LBS Kerala and candidates shall be able to apply for the online counselling procedure for courses which have been stated above on dates which will be soon mentioned on the official website of LBS Kerala very shortly.
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 years (Compulsory Nursing service of 12 months)|
|B.Sc. Perfusion Technology||4|
|B.P.T.||4 (6months Intership)|
|B.Sc. Medical Radio logical Technology||4|
|B.Sc. Dialysis Technology||4|
LBS BSC NURSING ALLOTMENT SCHEDULE
|Puclication of Trial Allotment||30.10.2020|
|Publication of First Allotment||03.11.2020|
|Fee Remittance & Option Rearrangement|
LBS BSC NURSING / PARAMEDICAL FIRST ALLOTMENT
There will be three regular online allotments. After each allotment the candidate can pay the required fee / additional fee as indicated in the Fee Payment Slip, which will be available for download from the student home page. The fee can be paid using the fee payment slip or by online.
Those candidates who fail to remit the fee on or before the date specified and in the manner specified under Clause 9.5.1, will lose their current allotment as well as their chance to participate in remaining regular allotments.
Procedure of Counselling:
- The completion of Entrance examination the candidates will be called for the counselling/interview as according to the merit rank on dates of which details will be made available to the candidates through post or official websites of LBS Kerala and also through the local newspapers.
- As according to the rank they will be given the choice to choose their college, course.
- Counseling will be done offline or Online for the all eligible candidates.
- At the time of counselling candidates must carry the all documents and certificates which have been mentioned below.
- After the documents verification, candidates will have to go through to medical examination test.
- Selected candidates will have to pay the Enrollment fee to confirm their admission.
The Documents which are needed at the time of Counselling/Interview:
- Matric (Class 10th) and inter (12th) admit card, mark sheet and final certificate.
- LBS Kerala admit Card 2020 with 6 photographs which you have used in your admit card.
- Caste certificate, Residence Certificate, Character certificate.
- If you are belonging from any Quota like Physical Handicap, Solider Quota (SQL) then take your certificate.
Wishing the Good Luck for the Students!
LBS Kerala BSc Nursing / Paramedical Admission 2020 Option Registration Started
Click here to download the LBS Kerala Third Counseling
For more details please visit to the official website: www.LBS Kerala centre.in