Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 05:54 am
KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme 2020: College/School Students| Online Registration| How Participate :- ksfe new chitty schemes 2020, ksfe chitty schemes 2020 malayalam , is Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme for college student, Laptop for kerala students: Kudumbashree, about Kerala Chitty Laptop yojana Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme Application Form | KSFE Chitty Laptop Scheme Registration
KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme 2020
The Kudumbashree and KSFE Kerala Free Laptop Scheme was launched by the concerned authorities of the Kerala government to provide laptops to all of the students who have bpl card and studying in kerala’s govt/private schools . but here is a bad news for college students, certain higher education fields such as medical, engineering, etc were finalized to not distribute the laptops among the students so if you are a student in Kerala state and studying in any class then you can apply for Laptop Scheme to avail of the benefits very easily.
You are currently studying in any school in Kerala., then it is your opportunity to apply for the Kerala free laptop scheme. Today under this article, we will share with our readers the important aspects of the Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will share with our reader the eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, registration process and all of the other important aspects about the Kerala free laptop scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will touch all of the specifications of the Kerala free laptop scheme for all of our readers.
|KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Yojana|
|in Language||കേരള ചിട്ടി ലാപ്ടോപ്പ് പദ്ധതി|
|Launched by||Dr. T.M Thomas Issac|
|Beneficiaries||students who have studying in kerala schools|
|Selection type||By committee|
|Major Benefit||Free Laptop|
|Scheme Objective||To Distribute Free Laptop|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Kerala|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Kerala state govt. has announced a new free laptop scheme for all school students. Under the free laptop scheme, the state government would distribute laptops to the students belonging to below poverty line (BPL) category.
Free laptop scheme in Kerala would be implemented by the Kudumbashree and KSFE under the supervision of State govt. As per one provision under the scheme, only those the students who have studying in schools and are taking admissions in the government colleges would be eligible for the free laptops.
Features Of The KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme:
Under the scheme, many incentives will be provided to all of the students of the Kerala state. Especially, the students who are pursuing professional courses from reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes will be not able to take the benefit.
- Under this project, the beneficiaries of the scheme must have to pay a monthly installment of Rs 500 for 30 months.
- If the first 10 installments are paid without fail, KSFE will reward the consumer with the next installment of Rs 500.
- Likewise, KSFE will pay Rs 1500 for the beneficiaries who make the payments on time.
- KSFE will distribute the money needed to purchase a laptop in the third month of joining the chitty.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Family income certificate
- school class marksheet
- BPL ration card for those living below the poverty line
- All applicants are required to be permanent residents of Kerala.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of benefiting only meritorious students and hence no one else can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Only students appearing in any class of kerala schools will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Parents can buy subsidized laptops at reasonable prices.
- The laptop will have prices lower than Rs.15000.
- Students can get their online classes at the home from their laptops.
- You can pay the money on nominal installments i.e Rs.500 per month.
- Laptops will be given after the 3rd-month payment of their installment.
KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme 2020: College Students
The Kerala Free Laptop Scheme has been launched for school students only and all those students who are currently studying in any government or private school in Kerala can register online for the Wish scheme and all those candidates for higher courses Those studying are not eligible for this scheme.
KSFE Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme Laptop Specifications, Features, price, company name
- USB Type-C / Thunderbolt 3 Ports.
- Higher-Resolution Screens.
- OLED Displays.
- Intel Kaby Lake CPUs.
- SSDs (PCIe x4 a Plus)
- Nvidia Pascal Graphics.
- 2-in-1 PCs.
- 8GB of RAM or More
Till now there is no such information regarding the proper specification but soon it will be revealed
How to apply online for the Kerala laptop scheme 2020?
- Till now there is no detailed information is given by the government where you can get the proper information on the online tender or Kerala Government Laptop Scheme Registration registration process.
- May be government will soon want to have the application forms submitted on their ksfe.com.
- It is expected soon the online registration process will start and people thereafter can buy chitty laptops online.