Last updated on October 29th, 2020 at 04:41 am
Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2020 | Bihar BEd 1st Merit Cutoff List Dates, College Allotment & Process :- Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU) conducts the examination for the admission of the candidates to the B.Ed Program in Bihar Government colleges. Candidates interested in taking admission must fill up the Bihar B.ED Online Application Form and submit it before the last date. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the score secured by them in the entrance exam of Bihar B.Ed which is conducted by the examination authorities of LMNU. The Bihar B.Ed Online Counselling and Seat Allotment is held with the purpose of providing admission to the candidates who appeared for the entrance exam and qualified the exam.
It is advised that once the Bihar B.Ed 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling Round Result is declared and the candidate has qualified it, they must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events related to the Bihar CET B.Ed counselling. The dates of the Bihar B.Ed (1st, 2nd, 3rd) counselling round will be declared a few days after the Bihar B.Ed Result declaration. For more of the Bihar CET B.Ed Online Counselling, Dates & Details 2020 go through the article below.
Bihar B.Ed Counseling 2020 Dates Overview
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Bihar B.Ed CET Publication of Advt.||15th Jan 2020|
|Online Submission of Application Form||21st Jan to 20th Feb 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date :||23th September 2020|
|Result Date :||October 2020|
|Counselling Date :||October 2020|
|Closing Date Admission :||November 2020|
|Official Site :||bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in|
Bihar B.Ed Merit List Counselling 2020 Schedule :
The exam conducting body will release the Merit List of Bihar B.Ed. 2020. Those candidates whose name is available in the list will be eligible for appearing in the next stage. Furthermore, the candidates must check Bihar B.Ed. 2020 Merit List . The Bihar B.ED Merit List 2020 can be downloaded here as soon as it is released.
In this article, we have shared all the Bihar B.Ed Counselling Dates related to Bihar B.Ed. Admission and seat allotment result. Readers can scroll down to get full information.
|Registration and choice filling will commence from||7th October 2020|
|Last date to register online for counselling||17th October 2020|
|Allotted college will display from||21st October 2020|
|Part fee payment date (online)||21st to 31st October 2020|
|Final allotment list display on||3rd Nov 2020|
|Documents verification physically||9th to 12th November 2020
23rd to 25th November 2020
|List of students admitted in college will published on||28th Nov 2020|
|Counselling schedule for vacant seats (2nd counselling)|
|Allotted college will display on||1st December 2020|
|Part fee payment date (online)||1st December 2020|
|Final allotment list display on||6th December 2020|
|Verification of documents physically||8th to 12th December 2020|
|Students list admitted in colleges will display on||14th December 2020|
|Counselling schedule for vacant seats (3rd Counselling)|
|Allotted college will display on||16th December 2020|
|Part fee payment date (online)||16th to 19th December 2020|
|Final allotment list display on||20th December 2020|
|Verification of documents physically||21st to 23rd December 2020|
|Students list admitted in colleges will display on||24th December 2020|
|Spot round counselling (Physical)|
|Vacancy display on||25th December 2020|
|Counselling date (physical) and part fee payment via DD||26th to 30th December 2020|
|List of college submission||31st December 2020|
Bihar Govt B.Ed College List
Bihar BEd 1st Merit Cutoff List Dates, College Allotment & Process
The candidates who have applied for the entrance exam of Bihar B.Ed 2020 will have to keep themselves updated with the schedule dates released for the online counselling procedure. The counselling will be held after the conduction of the entrance test and only those candidates will have to appear for the counselling who have successfully qualified the entrance test of Bihar B.Ed 2020. The schedule dates of Bihar B.Ed online counselling and seat allotment 2020 will provide all the important dates which the candidate must not miss at any cost. It is also advised that the candidates must save & download the copy of the Bihar B.Ed online counselling schedule so the important dates and the events are not missed.
Bihar Online B.Ed Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
The candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance examination of Bihar B.Ed 2020 will have to attend the counselling procedure organized by the authorities with the purpose of final seat allotment to the candidates. The counselling schedule along with all the important dates and the counselling registration will be available on the official website. The applicant must keep visiting the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU).
It is important that the selected candidates must attend the online counselling, where they will be allotted the seat as per the marks and rank provided to them on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance test. Bihar B.Ed counselling and seat allotment 2020 is a part of the admission procedure which is held for the admission of the qualified candidates to B.Ed course of 2 years in the Government aided and the private colleges of Madhya Pradesh. However, the seat allotment letter will be provided to only those candidates who have qualified the entrance test of Bihar B.Ed 2020.
Follow up the procedure of Bihar B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020 from the points below:
- The candidates qualifying the Bihar B.Ed entrance exam will have to download the Bihar B.Ed Seat allotment letter from the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. The login section for downloading the Bihar B.Ed seat allotment letter will be available on the official website, the candidate will have to provide the Application Number, Date of Birth and Transaction ID in the login section. If the candidate has qualified the exam, the Bihar B.Ed online seat allotment letter will appear on the screen once the details are provided.
- Thereafter, the candidates must check the seat allotment carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the examination authority.
- The Applicant will have to report at the helpline center of allotted college with all the required and important documents for the verification. The Demand draft of the admission fee of Bihar B.Ed will also have to be provided on the same day for the final admission. However, in case any of the documents is missing, the candidate will not be allowed to proceed with the admission procedure further.
- Once the procedure of Document Verification and the submission of the Bihar B.Ed admission fee has been done, the candidate will not be able to cancel their candidature. If they plan on changing the allotted college or decide not to take admission, the submitted admission fee will not be refunded in any case.
Check Bihar B.Ed Counselling & Seat Allotment List bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
Go through the procedure of Downloading Bihar B.Ed Seat Allotment letter which has been made available by the examination bodies on the official website. Candidates getting an allotment letter will have to report to the college allotted to them along with the documents for verification. Go through the steps of downloading the Bihar bed Allotment letter 2020 successfully.
- Visit the official portal of Lalit Narayan Mithila University.
- Then, navigate for Bihar B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment Letter link.
- Furthermore, click on ‘Bihar B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter’ link available on the website.
- Thereafter, the candidate must provide their registration number, password & other details
- Subsequently, click on the submit button.
- Furthermore, Bihar B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Also, candidates should go through the details mentioned in the letter thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy in the name or other details, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- Thereafter, download the letter and take a print out of it for future reference. The candidate must carry the Bihar B.Ed seat allotment letter.
Documents For Bihar Online B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
The candidates who will be qualified for the Bihar B.Ed entrance exam and will have to report at the seat allotment centre must be aware of the documents which will be presented on the day of the Bihar B.Ed counselling and the allotment centre. The candidates must carry the required documents to the counselling venue on the mentioned date. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Also, they must carry two self-attested copies of the documents. Furthermore, go through all the important documents mentioned in the points below:
- Bihar B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter 2020
- Bihar B.Ed Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2020
- Hard Copy of Score Card 2020
- 10th Class Certificate As a Date of Birth proof
- 12th Class Certificate for education proof
- Domicile / Residence Certificate
- Any Valid proof of the candidate
- Passport Size Color Photographs
- Medical /Transfer Certificate (if any)
- Community Certificate for Reserved category